Wing Chun school White Plains, NY

TonyT

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I'm moving from Germany to White Plains, NY. I'll stay there for one year.

I have some experience in Wing Tsun, Lat Sao, chi Sao sections, wooden dummy, sparing.

I'm looking for a school practicing Leung Ting style. I found Element Wing Chun in NJ, and EBMAS in CN, both ca 30min from White Plains. Does anyone knows these schools?

Do you have any other recommendations?

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I have some experience in Wing Tsun, Lat Sao, chi Sao sections, wooden dummy, sparing.

I'm looking for a school practicing Leung Ting style. I found Element Wing Chun in NJ, and EBMAS in CN, both ca 30min from White Plains. Does anyone knows these schools?

You've got to visit and check out the schools in person. No other way. Emin is IMO excellent, so EBMAS might be a good start, but schools and instructors vary in any organization.

I don't know about the "Element_ group. In the WT organization, there are some real culty characters, and some good guys too.

I've been in WT a long time... and was originally a disciple of LT staring back in 1980... but eventually I got shunned for training with rebels and people from other WC lineages, so I really can't say. There may be some other options available to you too. Alan Richter of City Wing Tsun might be worth contacting. Apparently he offers extension learning and seminars. Oh, and like the guy I currently train with, he has a background with both GM LT and GM Kernspecht at Schloss Langenzell.

Regardless, if you find a good school, post back and let us know. Good luck in your search! :)

caped crusader

Brown Belt
Reaction score

Join EBMAS. Do not bother with EWTO

caped crusader

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Oh, and like the guy I currently train with, he has a background with both GM LT and GM Kernspecht at Schloss Langenzel
Watch kernsprecht's Blitz defence you'll howl with laughter. EWTO is just a money making machine. I know Lots who were in that Organisation. All his top guys left him. They don't train like they did in the early days. As far as I'm aware the WT in the USA is direct from Leung Ting. Nothing to do with Kernsprecht.

Last edited:

caped crusader

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Oh and this "muscle man " he's used in a few Videos. The most recent Video kernsprecht talks about how he can beat 10 attackers...

Latest Discussions