Why you should never put your picture on the Internet ...

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That one came complete with a pizza of resistance... piesta resistance... coup de gras!... er... it was funny. :partyon:
Sean

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
McCaver you are really talented AND have way too much time on your hands. So do you do this for a living? If not maybe you should. Good Job!
Really funny. And thanks for the warning!

Added: That living thing - no, maybe not but if its legal...

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
:rofl:
Somewhere, there's a little chubby asian boy wondering why everybody else at school is looking at him, and laughing their pants off!!

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
McCaver you are really talented AND have way too much time on your hands. So do you do this for a living? If not maybe you should. Good Job!
Really funny. And thanks for the warning!

Added: That living thing - no, maybe not but if its legal...

Aww shucks, stop it:eek: . I just find this stuff floating around the net and if it tickles me then I post it. I'd like to do this for a living... but gotta go to skool fer it... and that costs bucks that I just don't have right at the moment.
Still, thanks all for the pats on the back... I try.
:wavey:

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
oh that last one was just wrong:erg:..............................................:rofl:.....................................................

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hell, I don't see any reason for the kid to be unhappy -- if it was me I'd download all the pictures and put 'em on my own website, even if the one of him as half of the barely-legal twins is a little creepy.

Latest Discussions