Why 33 rounds makes sense in a defensive weapon

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its sad I have not been to Boston in years but I always thought it was a cool city

Its a cool city...lived there for 7 years. Great area overall, and north of the border (NH) is quite friendly to self-defense interests. We just repealed our knife carry laws. Carry whatever you want, however you want to carry it...but if a person is stupid about what they do with them, they could rack up enough felony charges for the DA to try 'em high and let 'em fry.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, I see. If you are always using a 30 bullet magazine, then it is not an issue.

Isn't such a long magazine hard to carry concealed?
I was told that a concealed weapon should be actually concealed (not readily apparent).
Carrying it on you with that added stump sticking out is going to be hard to hide I guess.

Yep. But Illinois doesn't allow any carry so it isn't an issue for me. For Home defense I'd use a shotgun anyhow, and it also has a hi-cap mag, so...

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glock 18 (33 Round Capacity) Magazine

OneSource Price: SOLD OUT

OUT OF STOCK - CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
Item Number: GLK-18-MAG

Glock 18, 33 Round High Capacity Magazine. This is the IN-famous 33 round magazine. Fits and functions in all Glock 9mm pistols. We call them "Happy Sticks" and find them essential for home/business defense. One is not enough, stock up now. Not only that, but the mere act of owning one will totally upset any liberal around you. Order now before the price unavoidably goes up and vendors run out of magazines.

Factory Glock Magazine with no LE markings

(BTW, I'd have no problem concealing a Glock-or two-with these, especially this time of year, even in Tuscon.)

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Glock 18 (33 Round Capacity) Magazine

Not only that, but the mere act of owning one will totally upset any liberal around you.
Hahahaha!
(BTW, I'd have no problem concealing a Glock-or two-with these, especially this time of year, even in Tuscon.)
But, could you do that in August?

Latest Discussions