Who will take on Hillary...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would but Bill says she has a mean left hook. Sorry could not resist.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I hope that Hillary isn't going to be the Dems choice. I think that out of all of them, she is probably carrying most of the plutocratic baggage that saddles both parties. Unfortunately, this probably means that she will be the nominee...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh gwad, if she gets in the White House, that means Bill will return as the first lady :) (sorry, slipped out) I mean first Husband. That will be nice for him because he could then have free reign to chase all the skirts in the place and not have the whole pesky running the Country thing take up so much valuable time.

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I hope that Hillary isn't going to be the Dems choice. I think that out of all of them, she is probably carrying most of the plutocratic baggage that saddles both parties. Unfortunately, this probably means that she will be the nominee...

Pretty much. She kills in all the polls by a large margin (20-30%), where as the republican race is still up in the air.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think that Hillary is a hundred times the better candidate than anyone else the Dems are considering.

Still, a hundred * zero is still zero.

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'll still be voting for Dennis Kucinich in primary, even though it's a wasted vote. He is smart, has integrity for a politician, and he's the only candidate i ever hear talk about issues anymore. Too bad he never gets taken seriously, too short and a bad haircut i guess.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://economist.com/world/na/displaystory.cfm?story_id=10063768

My wife found this in an attempt to get me to care about politics. Personal opinion is that the race will be Hillary vs. Guilianni....

Honestly, the last 8 years or so have VASTLY changed my political opinions. Funding for the military is a big issue for me, but I'm also concerned about getting OUT of Iraq in a reasonable time, otherwise I'll be there every other year for the rest of my life.

I may just write in Stephen Colbert.

Latest Discussions