Who serves? I would like to thank you!

kenpofighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
I would like to thank anyone on this forum who works for the PD, FD, FBI, CSI, Armed Forces ect...

If anyone on this forum who serves in one of these ways or a similar way would like to post, I would like to be able to say thank you. You may put in what way you serve and what country you are form if not from the U.S.A., or I respect your privacy if you wish not to say anything.

If anyone else feels the need, feel free to thank them as well!

And thank you for your service and risking your lives everyday. Means more to me than you know.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Indeed - thanks to all who have served, or are currently serving. :asian:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ummm, you're welcome? ;)

Seriously, though. I know that I always appreciate folks saying thank you for the service of the men and women who try to keep this country (and others) safe. So, as a former US Marine.... you're welcome.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sincere thanks to all. :asian:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My thanks to all for the courage to put your lives on the line for those you may not even know or ever meet.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am a former Marine, disabled in combat. However, like Letch I am still able to instruct. I was in when that crazy jarhead and great friend of mine was as well. I left the Marines medically as a Sergeant.

Thank you for your graciousness.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd like to join both ranks. First to thank all of those for their service to their community and/or their country. Secondly to say that I am proud to have served and sincerely appreciate the thanks. :asian:

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey dude, there is no such thing as former. You either got a dishonorable therefore are not a Marine or you left medically or honorably whatever and are just out of uniform.

For pete sake man I thought you knew better than that. LOL

Ummm, you're welcome? ;)

Seriously, though. I know that I always appreciate folks saying thank you for the service of the men and women who try to keep this country (and others) safe. So, as a former US Marine.... you're welcome.

Latest Discussions