Where will sojobow go next ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
He's been laughed out from (at least) e-budo and here, so where do you think he'll be going next ? :samurai: What forum will he appear in a puff of smoke next ?

The only reason I read the Ninjutsu forum is to read whatever explanation/theory he's come up with this time and then to see people like Don Roley shooting his theories down
ninja.gif

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last weekend Seig and I sat with a couple of friends at a lovely outdoor cafe. We were having a nice conversation getting to know Jim's fiancee', Becky, when suddenly the conversation turned to Jim's ex-wife... someone none of us cared for... after 20 minutes of memory lane and bashing her..(between Seig and Jim).. Becky and I sitting there rather uncomfortably.. I said.. "Why are we wasting our day talking about someone none of us even like and sure don't want in our lives?" The guys looked at me and with a frantic nod of their heads.. Replied .. Yeah why are we?? Becky looked to me with appreciation on her face.. and the Topic was closed and we talked about much happier things :)

This is just a tidbit.. and too many people get wrapped up in 'nonsense' of trolls and whatnots.. So how's bout talking about Ninjitsu and let :deadhorse lie where they fall :)

Thanks

~Tess
-MT S. Mod-

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Last weekend Seig and I sat with a couple of friends at a lovely outdoor cafe. We were having a nice conversation getting to know Jim's fiancee', Becky, when suddenly the conversation turned to Jim's ex-wife... someone none of us cared for... after 20 minutes of memory lane and bashing her..(between Seig and Jim).. Becky and I sitting there rather uncomfortably.. I said.. "Why are we wasting our day talking about someone none of us even like and sure don't want in our lives?" The guys looked at me and with a frantic nod of their heads.. Replied .. Yeah why are we?? Becky looked to me with appreciation on her face.. and the Topic was closed and we talked about much happier things :)

This is just a tidbit.. and too many people get wrapped up in 'nonsense' of trolls and whatnots.. So how's bout talking about Ninjitsu and let :deadhorse lie where they fall :)

Thanks

~Tess
-MT S. Mod-

You should have just came out with a bold "Please keep the conversation polite and respectful." :rofl:

Just kidding. Good analogy, Tess!

:asian:

E

Elizium

Well he can not go to the AMA on proboards as it has no ninpo section :partyon:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Elizium said:
Well he can not go to the AMA on proboards as it has no ninpo section :partyon:
Don't waste bandwidth on it. There are so many great martial arts related things to discuss that discussing departed members just seems such a waste. As an LEO friend of mine is fond of saying...move along, nothing to see here.

E

Elizium

Well another added bonus is that Kimpatsu (recently banned from e-budo) is a moderator there :) , So any trolling and he has the same result as here but in a very grammatical fashion.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TimoS said:
The only reason I read the Ninjutsu forum is to read whatever explanation/theory he's come up with this time and then to see people like Don Roley shooting his theories down

Hey!!!! You treat me like some sort of ogre! You guys don't know the other side of me, the real me. The Don Roley that loves butterflies, puppy dogs and little girls (basted at 350 degrees for 90 minutes and served in a red wine sauce).

I don't think Sojobow is gone. He only stopped posting less than 24 hours ago and his account is still open as I write. Can we agree on the fact that he is pretty deceptive and does not act in an honorable manner? As such, why not expect him to lie low until the threads where he wrote the howlers he recently did have disapeared from the front page of this forum and people's memories fade as to what he tried to do. Then, about Fall, he comes back either as himself or as another personality.

The nice thing about threads like this is that they can be found later on if he shows up again and brought to the front of the forum by a simple post should he ever show up again. The more people that show a bit of disgust over his tactics, the less likely he is to try to stick around.

Oh, and I think he would not last two minutes over at Budoseek. The ninjutsu forum is run by Jay Bell and it is a pretty tight ship there. If he had any doubts that "Sojobow" was more than one person or using a false name, I am sure his account would be frozen as per the rules.

E

Elizium

Just to bump the thread a bit, I know where I like to see him go. But he talked from there a lot and even that may reject him.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thread Locked

It is not the policy for Martial Talk to have a thread for the derogatory discussion of a single person.

If there is an issue that you think should be addressed, please feel free to start an appropriate thread in the Horror Stories forum.

Rich Parsons
Martial Talk
Assistant Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.