When Pimps Attack

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Elbow? I believe that was something like a knife hand strike to the neck. That one has been around for a long time. :)

OP
K31

K31

Blue Belt
Reaction score
WOW nice elbow but I didn't see whether he actually deserved it!

I thought it was a backfist.

I couldn't see what the pimp was doing with his left hand and in a US court the blackbelt would probably have had to let the pimp take a free shot at him to keep some sleazy lawyer from painting the blackbelt as the aggressor.

But, yeah, I think the pimp deserved it.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
I believe that was shot in the US. It would be easy for the black belt to articulate why he felt he was in danger. That, and who was going to arrest him? The cops he'd been teaching?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love this clip. :D :D

I'd say the torn shirt would make pretty good evidence for the pimp as aggressor. ;)

But what a beautiful shot to Stomach-9...classsssssssic!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish I could find the one of the overweight hooker beating the chicken soup outta her pimp..Seriously funny..

OP
K31

K31

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I believe that was shot in the US. It would be easy for the black belt to articulate why he felt he was in danger. That, and who was going to arrest him? The cops he'd been teaching?

I wasn't thinking about criminal prosecution but rather civil.

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I love this clip. :D :D

I'd say the torn shirt would make pretty good evidence for the pimp as aggressor. ;)

But what a beautiful shot to Stomach-9...classsssssssic!

We've watched that video over and overand it is impossible to tell exactly what was struck...

could be carotid sinus, SCM, brachial plexus, stomach 5... hard to tell.

Dusty

Orange Belt
Reaction score
that clip is hilarious!! the black belt was Master Jay Lee of Kuk Sool Won. i believe it was somewhere in Texas back in the mid 90's. from that shot, i think that pimp is still stumbling 10 years later...:lfao:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We've watched that video over and overand it is impossible to tell exactly what was struck...

could be carotid sinus, SCM, brachial plexus, stomach 5... hard to tell.

Fair enough. The camera isn't at the right angle or resolution to really catch that level of detail.

So...

What a beautiful hit on....the point that hasn't been able to be determined!! :roflmao:

Latest Discussions