What Should Be On The End Of Every Gun Barrel!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
At least they'll go happy!

Attachments

• $GUN.jpg
    $GUN.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 219

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:D

That seems familiar - didn't I see something a few years ago about a gun battery in Iraq that had something similar painted on it? "Something like USMC Photo Booth - Smile and wait for Flash".

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ken,

It looks like LoneWolf's logo. Bet they did the work. I dunno of a BG could read that before the flash went off.

But on a serious side guys, if you use this weapon to defend yourself, and the DA gets the weapon and sees what is written on it, that's called 'state of mind'. If the shooting is anything but a picture perfect self-defense, he can then claim you are some 'Rambo' and 'wannbe killer'.

And don't think it hasn't already happened before. I even know of one case where a TKD master who kind of shot his wife, was painted as a 'trained killer' and yes, said the DA said he was a 'Rambo' (he was also a Vietnam Vet), even though she was shot in the leg and it's pretty ovious he did not want to kill her.

Just to let you guys know be careful what you inscribe on your roscoe. And for that matter, what logos you wear on your cloths and on your car bumpers.

Deaf

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Ken,

It looks like LoneWolf's logo. Bet they did the work. I dunno of a BG could read that before the flash went off.

But on a serious side guys, if you use this weapon to defend yourself, and the DA gets the weapon and sees what is written on it, that's called 'state of mind'. If the shooting is anything but a picture perfect self-defense, he can then claim you are some 'Rambo' and 'wannbe killer'.

And don't think it hasn't already happened before. I even know of one case where a TKD master who kind of shot his wife, was painted as a 'trained killer' and yes, said the DA said he was a 'Rambo' (he was also a Vietnam Vet), even though she was shot in the leg and it's pretty ovious he did not want to kill her.

Just to let you guys know be careful what you inscribe on your roscoe. And for that matter, what logos you wear on your cloths and on your car bumpers.

Deaf

Of course.

But I can still have that barrel just to drop in on range days! :D