What is wrong with this picture? - Mom sues Coors over son's death in accident.

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
:mst:

Why would someone call this lady a "dumb ***"? I would imagine she is angry, and hurt, that her child has died needlessly. I agree with the assement that the beer companies promote a false idea regarding the comsumption of their products. They never mention the guy/girl who ends up rolling around in their own vomit, but hey its all good.

:asian:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
donald said:
:mst:

Why would someone call this lady a "dumb ***"? I would imagine she is angry, and hurt, that her child has died needlessly. I agree with the assement that the beer companies promote a false idea regarding the comsumption of their products. They never mention the guy/girl who ends up rolling around in their own vomit, but hey its all good.

:asian:

I called her a "dumb ***" because her "child" of 19 years of age is old enough to be responsible for his own actions. It is no one but his fault that he is dead, and sueing everyone in the planet will not change that fact.

She is not a "dumb ***" for being upset, just for acting on it in the manner that she is.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
For some reason I tough it said join or something. Maybe I was thinking contact as in contact to jon.
Either way though she should have done something like that.
SADD is students against destructive decisions so it encompasses more I guess.

S

Spud

I’m not impressed with the lawsuit for the reasons other’s have mentioned.

However, Coors is aggressively marketing youth IMHO. Locally, they have a billboard campaign with a can of Keystone Beer, a phone book opened to the “Free Clinic” section of the yellow pages and the caption “Parties Happen”

STD’s or unplanned pregnancy to market beer? A new low.
:miffer:

M_IMAGE.fac4e2432c.93.88.fa.80.aef28165.jpg

Latest Discussions