what happened to Eric T. Lee??? (HRD)

D

dohap

good question, isn't it? I would like to know what happened to JBLee's son? Is He teaching now? Where? He is the guy I really liked in WHRDA.
Will be grateful for any help.

OP
D

dohap

Thanks,
is he teaching hrd? or his own way?

OP
H

Hwarang

I was not going to do this since it has nothing to do with Hwarang Do, but Dohap is pushing.

So by all means let’s do it: why are you asking?

OP
D

dohap

yes, it has nothing. It was not posted under hrd.
As far as I know You're not His lawyer or bodyguard, so please let me ask what I want to, from any reason important for me personally.

etkdk5

White Belt
Reaction score
i know where he is --it's not San Diego. Give me your email and we can chat if you'd like.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i know where he is --it's not San Diego. Give me your email and we can chat if you'd like.

Welcome and if you do not mind there is a meet and greet section where you can introduce yourself.

betafarm

White Belt
Reaction score

Hi, I've done martial arts in the past (it feels like eons ago really) and I met Eric Lee years ago and thought he was a great inspiration. I would love to find out where he is now just to say hi. Can someone send me his email? Thanks!

b

tkd1964

Green Belt
Reaction score
I wish him well in all he does. It is so hard to teach under a fathers guidense without it affecting the family personally. I hope this hasn't strained their family.

tkd1964

Green Belt
Reaction score
Another thing that I noticed on the WHRDA site is that GM Joo Sang Lee is still listed as a teacher. I thought he left the Art.

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
"I was not going to do this since it has nothing to do with Hwarang Do, but Dohap is pushing.

So by all means let’s do it: why are you asking?"

By all means...why do you care?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"I was not going to do this since it has nothing to do with Hwarang Do, but Dohap is pushing.

So by all means let’s do it: why are you asking?"

By all means...why do you care?
I don't know if you realize this, but the post you're quoting is four years old and the account is closed.

:asian: