Weekend Trip To Dallas

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
I will be in Dallas Texas this weekend for a seminar by GM James McMurray (http://houseofdiscipline.com/) The seminar will cover combat use of Hapkido, multiple attacker scenarios, weapons, and other things of interest

Anyone in the area?

James McMurray is 8th Dan in Hapkido and is my intructor's instructor (Hapkido 6th Dan Isaac Costley)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You should get in touch with Terry - he's in the area, I think Arlington, which is a 'burb of Dallas.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know my school is in Arlington and I would love to meet you send me a pm where you are staying and maybe we can get together for drinks and chat.

OP
F

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cool.

I'll be staying with a friend of Master Costley's in Garland, Texas. We;re coming in Friday evening, the seminar is Saturday, and we're leaving Sunday morning. PM some contact info and maybe we can hook up Friday or Saturday night

Thanks

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool.

I'll be staying with a friend of Master Costley's in Garland, Texas. We;re coming in Friday evening, the seminar is Saturday, and we're leaving Sunday morning. PM some contact info and maybe we can hook up Friday or Saturday night

Thanks

Will do

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You know Terry - now that I live here in Austin I would love to come by sometime and meet you and see your school. I have friends in Arlington and the DFW area. Heck, just last Sunday I was at Strokers with a few friends.

not sure about this weekend though - getting ready for a motorcycle trip to Canada.

Latest Discussions