WC locations?

iHooT

White Belt
Reaction score
hey guys, first time poster, ill be moving to Jinzhou city, Liaoning (china)
i was interested in dong krav maga, but, i think there is bugger all chance of that happening.

So i googled lots of different terms, but basically just want to know if there is anywhere in Jinzhou to learn WC?

any help would be appreciated. oh and whats the average price for a lesson ;)

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Did you try googling WC in your city?

I know Canton and Hong Kong have WC there...but thats all I know...

hey guys, first time poster, ill be moving to Jinzhou city, Liaoning (china)
i was interested in dong krav maga, but, i think there is bugger all chance of that happening.

So i googled lots of different terms, but basically just want to know if there is anywhere in Jinzhou to learn WC?

any help would be appreciated. oh and whats the average price for a lesson ;)

OP
I

iHooT

White Belt
Reaction score
hi, thanx for replying

i did try and google things like wing chun schools jinzhou and what not but didnt really come up with anything

maybe the best thing to do when i get there is just look around locally or something? its not a very big place on chinese standards but still has a population of 4 million i think, so i guess there would have to be something around

dungeonworks

Black Belt
Reaction score
http://local.yahoo.com/

Try the link above. Has great features and easy to enter your info and what you search for. Also, try Google using this string "wing chun loc: Your address" Replace "your address" with your address.

OP
I

iHooT

White Belt
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, tried googling yahooing everything, just came up with nothing pretty much :(

i guess ill keep trying

thanks for your help tho

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Are you in that city now? have tried asking around?

You may have to find someone an learn privately. Alot of WC in China is taught privately. An not at kwoon or tong.

thanks for the advice, tried googling yahooing everything, just came up with nothing pretty much :(

i guess ill keep trying

thanks for your help tho

OP
I

iHooT

White Belt
Reaction score
hey Yoshi

nah im not in the city yet, im still in Australia until approx 28th march

but i agree i should hit the pavement for a while, maybe ask some locals, do you think in some cases lessons private would be better than say a school for example?? considering the master/teacher is of a high quality lol

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I can't tell you about Quality. But I do know all schools give more information to private students. Only privately do you get what is not given to rest of class. But it could be very very expensive. I suggest maybe trying to connect with people in china over Yahoo messenger and some other messengers to network. Also AsianAvenue.com is good way to meet asian women.

They may know something.

But if you asked locals they may be able to help you with finding quality. But its better to do so over the internet. Maybe don't disclose the fact your a Gwalo.

hey Yoshi

nah im not in the city yet, im still in Australia until approx 28th march

but i agree i should hit the pavement for a while, maybe ask some locals, do you think in some cases lessons private would be better than say a school for example?? considering the master/teacher is of a high quality lol

Latest Discussions