WC in CT

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi All.
I think this may have been addressed in another thread, but looking through the
archives I couldn’t find it…if this is a duplicate I apologize.

I’m looking for a Wing Chun school in the Hartford, CT area. Anyone know of any schools around here?

Thanks for your help.

OP
Yeti

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ya I saw those, but both are over an hour’s drive – not the end of the world, but I was just wondering if there were schools that were closer than that. I don’t think an hour is too far to go for quality instruction – just hoping for something a bit closer is all. There seems to be a HUGE deficit in quality CMA in this area – WC in particular.

Thanks for your help.

S

sifupr

Yeti said:
Ya I saw those, but both are over an hour’s drive – not the end of the world, but I was just wondering if there were schools that were closer than that. I don’t think an hour is too far to go for quality instruction – just hoping for something a bit closer is all. There seems to be a HUGE deficit in quality CMA in this area – WC in particular.

Thanks for your help.
One of my students teaches TWC at the Yale University Wing Chun club in New Haven and I saw another Wing Chun school when I was there. I know it's far from Hartford but there are a few WC schools in CT.
PR

OP
Yeti

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
sifupr said:
One of my students teaches TWC at the Yale University Wing Chun club in New Haven and I saw another Wing Chun school when I was there. I know it's far from Hartford but there are a few WC schools in CT.
PR

Master Redmond,
Thank you for your reply. Sorry I'm so late in responding. I'll look up the club at Yale.

Happy New Year

Shades

White Belt
Reaction score
Noticed this old thread but figured I'd comment.

There is a sifu in the Hartford area teaching William Cheung Lineage. He's a great guy and is very passionate about Wing Chun. I study under him and recommend him.

ctwingchunacademy.com

Eric_H

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Shades,

I'm from CT originally and will be back there later this year, does the school allow for drop ins if I'm there for a week or so?

Shades

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi there,

He's doing private lessons at the moment and will soon have a regular schedule. He's very flexible. I'm sure he'd be flexible with a drop-in.

Hey Shades,

I'm from CT originally and will be back there later this year, does the school allow for drop ins if I'm there for a week or so?

Latest Discussions