Warning: Spoilers leaked on Harry Potter 7...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No Spoilers in this post

Be very vigilant folks. Word is someone has Deathly Hallows already, and has posted lists of various things in various places. Leaky Cauldron seems to believe this time it's real, so spoilers could be anywhere from anyone for Deathly Hallows. They scanned page by page, and are apparently translating it to text.

in the past these Spoiler Cretins have done things like going into totally unrelated threads, like for example a thread about Kenpo, and just blurting out things like XXXXXXXXXX dies in HBP, killed by XXXXXXXXX.

Also another trick they've pulled in the past, is to post legitimate news stories, and insert spoilers into the middle of the articles. So, if you're planning on a media blackout in the next few days, you may want to consider starting today

Reading a spoiler doesn't do that for me... spoil it, as it does for some people. The ONE thing that they absolutely cannot take away is the thrill of reading it for yourself and reading the story leading up to the spoiler itself and the aftermath.
So what if they say XXXX kills XXXX ... they won't be able to replicate how XXXX got into the situation that killed XXXX or the why's or everything else. The emotional build up will not be there, the suspense, the shocking aftermath and all of that.
The art of reading is just that. An art. Getting immersed into the story itself and being carried away by it for a few hours or even a few minutes (i.e. reading on a bus or during lunch hour(s) ). I've learned how to enjoy reading for the sake of reading and letting an author take me to someplace far away and at another time.

If you catch a spoiler, ignore it. Pity the loser who posted it and enjoy the whole book, the whole story as the author intended.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:xtrmshock Dorothy was.... dreaming?

Awww man!

Attachments

• $OMGONOZ.gif
    31.9 KB · Views: 190
OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's people!

(just thought of a new game... guess where the spoiler came from?)

By the way... "...it's a cookbook!" came from "To Serve Man" a popular (original) Twilight Zone episode. :uhyeah:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been saying for days that because of jerks like this, starting Sat. morning I'd have to avoid the net entirely until my daughter, son, and wife all finished the book, so I could get at it...now it looks like I'll have to start even sooner!

It's people!

Bruce Willis is already dead!

And let's not even talk about Tyler Durden!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like the person who did the photo upload screwed themself......they left their camera serial number in the file data... A quick check with Canon, and if he's registered his warranty.....well.... lol!

As to spoilers....

XXXX dies.
XXXX and YYYY hook up.

I think I covered em all. Just fill in a random HP name, and you'll be all set.
Ignore all spoilers, they may or may not be real, and read the book. When you're done, you'll know which ones were right. :)

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
well on the spirit of spoilers i hate to do this to you guys but in the new transformers film...........Thats not really a truck..........its a robot.

I know, what a twist ( :

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I guessed them ones, XXXX and YYYY have been on the verge of it for ages.... it's where VVVV and YYYY hook up also on the next page that throws it a bit for me.... ;)
Yes but if you continued reading you'll see that ZZZZ and HHHHH conspired for the match up because LLLLL didn't want YYYYY and XXXXX to verge/merge.

I was really excited when RRRRR and AAAAA got together for that final battle... :D

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know Google don't cha?

I have HEARD of it a few times... ;)

I actually WANT to find one, but the ones that I have found are either unreliable or inconsistent. Its hard to sort through the BS....I suppose I'll just be patient like everyone else.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok.....because I'm evil, and this odd tattoo has been throbbing and burning.....

In the climatic final battle, Harry Skywalker will face down Lord V, light wands a blazing, only Anakin Snape will save him at the last minute by revealing that he is really Harrys fathers cousins brother on their mothers side. Using the MikeRoweykki spell, Lord V's last horiwhatchmacallit will transform into poo, which will allow Walt the Janitor to scoop it up. Then the ghost of Obi Wan Dumbledore will appear, startling Lord V. and allowing Harry and Snape to throw him down a convenient elevator shaft in the centuries old castle ruins know as Dethscar. After this Han Weasly and Leia Hermone will announce they are getting married, and will name their first kid "Chewy" Weasly-Parker, for reasons that make no sense.

:)

Now, go read the book and see just how close I got. :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I blame the wine...

Why is Bob drinking wine....?

Because the Rum is Gone!!!!!!!