video of wisconsin protesters silencing Fox news reporter

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually there are two videos, the first the crowd angrily shouts down the reporter and the second video they shout him down, block his camera and then, off camera, they hit the reporter.

In more video of bad behavior by the protesters in Wisconsin, this video clip is of a Fox business news reporter being silenced by the protesters. I have just seen the start of the video but apparently it may escalate.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/video/item/wisconsin-protesters-attack-fox-reporter-fox-lies

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/a-guy-just-hit-me-fox-news-reporter-attacked-at-wis-protest/

What's with the anger?

What's with the violence?

Last edited:

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I like the sign in the background that says "Walk like an Egyptian"
like they are in the same situation as Egypt, or Libya.
LOL

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I guess freedom of speech only applies to the left.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
reminds me of a few select race car driver complaining after they kissed the wall...around my house they call it cry baby.

I never got the idea of parking a reporter at location, just to look pretty and regurgitate what was said or done. He can do the same in the studio, most of the time not looking so stupid.

I don't know, maybe it's time that Fox saw the results of their 'style'?

I mean, it's laughable, he decries exactly the same things in the protesters that the average person finds Fox guilty off. :D

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's an outrage!

Hey, I managed to hack Bill's account and get a picture of him...

this-is-an-outrage.jpg

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
reminds me of a few select race car driver complaining after they kissed the wall...around my house they call it cry baby.

I never got the idea of parking a reporter at location, just to look pretty and regurgitate what was said or done. He can do the same in the studio, most of the time not looking so stupid.

I don't know, maybe it's time that Fox saw the results of their 'style'?

I mean, it's laughable, he decries exactly the same things in the protesters that the average person finds Fox guilty off. :D

I know, our local stations (all networks, not just Fox) back in Toledo were famous for having people reporting live from the courthouse during the weekend 11:00 news. What`s the point? You send some idiot out to stand infront of a building that`s closed and empty until Monday morning just for the look of the thing. Or sending some poor weather person out into a blizzard or hurricane to chime in and say "Yeah Bill, it really sucks out here." Yeah I know, I have a window.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know, our local stations (all networks, not just Fox) back in Toledo were famous for having people reporting live from the courthouse during the weekend 11:00 news. What`s the point? You send some idiot out to stand infront of a building that`s closed and empty until Monday morning just for the look of the thing. Or sending some poor weather person out into a blizzard or hurricane to chime in and say "Yeah Bill, it really sucks out here." Yeah I know, I have a window.

LOL, especially the weather shmuck has me LOL everytime...I mean, come on, it's a hurricane, or a blizzard... don't they already have a million hours of archive footage?!

Mark Jordan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I like the sign in the background that says "Walk like an Egyptian"
like they are in the same situation as Egypt, or Libya.
LOL

Oh, yeah these demonstrations in Wisconsin, picked up right where the Egyptians left off. This is an outrage built up over the years wherein the rich have become richer and the poor working people poorer.

Latest Discussions