Video of our Martial Art.

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, is Wing Tai a blended martial art?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Slick vidio. What are your roots or sources? I see some WT looking stuff in there.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
I approve of the philosophy.

...Im not good at compliments, just take it as one :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Slick was the word that came to my mind, too. Not sure what can be gleaned from such a polished production. Played like a scene from a Bourne movie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Slick was the word that came to my mind, too. Not sure what can be gleaned from such a polished production. Played like a scene from a Bourne movie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, the concept hes following and an idea of how they move. Of course, that would be lost on someone who didnt know what they were looking at. A training clip might be better.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A fan of the kick at :49 XD
I've heard of Wing Tai, but not much about it...how did it develop How does it differ from Wing Chun?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As for the video itself, I like it. Not sure it fully displays the art, but I would be certain to check it out, at least to learn more, if it was somewhere near me :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well, the concept hes following and an idea of how they move. Of course, that would be lost on someone who didnt know what they were looking at. A training clip might be better.
Clearly it was lost on me. It looks highly choreographed and well edited, which we all know can make even non-martial artists look really good. would you mind filling me in on some of the concepts being followed?

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Clearly it was lost on me. It looks highly choreographed and well edited, which we all know can make even non-martial artists look really good. would you mind filling me in on some of the concepts being followed?

It literally plasters the concepts on the screen. I didnt mean to suggest that the demonstration was depicting them in practice - Theres too many ways to do what the principles cover for that to be ruled on. Yeah, it was choreographed and edited. I said a training clip might be better. What i see is something resembling WC, visually. But if i didnt have that point of reference, itd be lost on me.

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Video looks great, a great way to promote your style/school!
I wish my videos where as professional and "slick".
I like others would like to see more on the style,
especially an instructional video!

Chris

Latest Discussions