Reaction score
Happy Victoria Day to our Canadian Friends :D

:asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sure,
I'll go along with it:D . Although I'm with Jill here I don't know what it is? Maybe their own holiday of course but nonetheless have a happy one.

p.s.
Rich where have you been? I've been off of MT for a while but I haven't noticed you posting lately; what's going on? Any trips to Ohio planned yet:D ? I had a horrific computer problem happen friday night that took me around 6 hrs. to fix:( . After finally getting H.P. to walk me through some stuff and lots of cash later the problem is resolved.
Jason

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Click here To get a google search of sites.

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
. . .
p.s.
Rich where have you been? I've been off of MT for a while but I haven't noticed you posting lately; what's going on? Any trips to Ohio planned yet:D ? I had a horrific computer problem happen friday night that took me around 6 hrs. to fix:( . After finally getting H.P. to walk me through some stuff and lots of cash later the problem is resolved.
Jason

Jason,

Sorry to hear about the Computer. :(

I have an additional work assignment that was and is a full time job, on top of my old full time job. :) They needed a replacement and my old program will tapper down to about 50% by the end of the year. Guess I have to work Smarter on this one to survive. ;)

I have been involved with friends weddings - moving people and all the stuff in life, as well as Riding my Motorcycle. I have 1500+ Miles since 4/12/03.

Trips to Ohio, well I might be down that way at the end of of June, not sure yet. :confused:

More Later :D

J

Jill666

Well it seems there is a movement to break free of British monarchy, so I have to say
:redcaptur

We did it- you can too! :D

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Jill666
Well it seems there is a movement to break free of British monarchy, so I have to say
:redcaptur

We did it- you can too! :D

What exactly are you trying to say Jill?
icon_smile_nunchuku.gif

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Jill666
Hehehehe I thought that might raise some smoke :boing2:

Oh right.....and theres me thinking you were trying to say British Monarchy sucks......:rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Bah! Who knows! Who cares! :rolleyes:

Listen up JR.

You will, once you get out on your own out from under Mum. You'll find you will care about where your money goes after you have earned it.:eek:

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Listen up JR.

You will, once you get out on your own out from under Mum. You'll find you will care about where your money goes after you have earned it.:eek:

JF

Hmmm good advice, yet I am wondering why you addressed me?

Richard E. Parsons Jr.

:rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
JF

Hmmm good advice, yet I am wondering why you addressed me?

Richard E. Parsons Jr.

:rofl:

:confused: :confused:

Oh, gotcha
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Rich,
We have taken to calling MOB, Junior or Jr. The reason being is that for someone not old enough to shave he thinks he's pretty worldly. I'm working on raising enough bribe money to get Kaith to change Jr's avatar to a baby in huggies.

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Rich,
We have taken to calling MOB, Junior or Jr. The reason being is that for someone not old enough to shave he thinks he's pretty worldly. I'm working on raising enough bribe money to get Kaith to change Jr's avatar to a baby in huggies.

Seig,

I followed the abnter back and forth, and realized I had not jumped in a while. I knew JF would not be upset with me for picking on the issue? BTW: In my life no one has never really ever called my Junior. :D I was just being Rich and jumping in.

I really do like the Huggies Baby for the Avatar. We could even go back to the Pink Belt. :rofl:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Seig
Rich,

Contrary to your belief I do shave :D And Me, Im one of the most down to earth people around here ;)

Latest Discussions