hal-apino

Green Belt
Reaction score
PHP:
Date: August 19, 2011 4:08:59 PM PDT
To: Bill Kellick <[email protected]>
Subject: ATTN: USA Taekwondo Board of Directors Candidates

Dear USA Taekwondo Board Candidate, 
On behalf of the USA Taekwondo Board of Directors I am contacting you today to verify your interest in running for a seat on the Board in your previously indicated category. Please reply to this email at your earliest convenience and indicate whether you are still interested in running. If you are still pursuing a seat on the Board, I will need you to email me a Candidate Statement and Resume by Friday, Aug. 26. We are planning on holding the voting period somewhere between Aug. 29-Sept. 9, but an official announcement will be made on the USAT website when the specific dates are confirmed. 
Sincerely,

Bill Kellick
USA Taekwondo
Director of Communications
One Olympic Plaza
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Tel: (719) 866-3626
Fax: (719) 866-4642
Email: [email protected]

Interesting that they think they can do this before the complaints have been heard. Its also hard to believe that they are going to do all this in a 2 week time period! Call for nominations and hold the elections. Should be amusing to see what the procedures shall be for the elections or are they even going to bother to post them.

RSweet

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I think when Ed Williams and Howard Jacobs and other get done talking to the USOC next week, this is going to be another ooopps, and disappear. You can't ignore a Section 10 or the rest of the complaints. I personally think it is funny that everything they do, they add more evidence to the Section 10. Ed doesn't need to make a case, these guys are doing it for them.

Latest Discussions