Underwear bomber suspect admitted he worked for al Qaeda

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Underwear bomber suspect admitted he worked for al Qaeda

BY TRESA BALDAS

DETROIT FREE PRESS EXCERPT:

4:33 PM, Aug. 26, 2011|

The so-called underwear bomber charged with trying to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas Day 2009 admitted to
federal agents that he was working for al Qaeda, federal prosecutors disclosed in a court filing today.
The information was made public in U.S. District Court in Detroit, where Umar
Farouk Abdulmutallab, 24, is scheduled to go to trial Oct. 4 on charges he tried to blow up an airliner carrying nearly 300 people with a bomb hidden in his briefs.
As part of his defense strategy, the Nigerian national has asked a federal judge to throw out a statement he made to
the FBI at the University of Michigan Hospital, where he was treated for burns
immediately following his foiled attempt to blow up the airliner.
It was in that statement, court records show, that Abdulmutallab told agents he was working for Al Quada.
“Defendant, an educated, well-traveled man, spoke freely to them, acknowledging his connection to al-Qaeda, an organization
that has engaged in coordinated attacks involving aircraft, as well as acknowledging
his intention to kill the passengers aboard his flight with an explosive device,” federal
prosecutors wrote in their filing.
END EXCERPT
If this surprises you, you're stupid

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Too bad witnesses watched him get led on board by a government agent. It's a false flag. The government regularly entraps disturbed individuals in terror plots.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/71591.html

[h=3]Kurt Haskell on the Underwear Bomber[/h]
Posted by Karen De Coster on November 29, 2010 06:08 AM

Let us not forget about Kurt Haskell, the heroic Detroit area attorney who witnessed the "Underwear Bomber" event and has since shared his observations and experience for all, without any motive other than revealing the truth.

On the Haskell family blog, Kurt has put together an excellent synopsis of the events on flight 253 in the form of a video: he is having a conversation with Michael Chertoff about the government's false flag incident. You can find the video here. Also, here is his interview with Scott Horton.

How many times do you think he was tortured?

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/underwear-bomber-opr-report-and-torture

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
false flag event???

bwaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa

Oh brother...here we go again. Grabbing the popcorn and tin foil.

Btw. The moment I see leerockwell as a source, any chance of convincing me has been reduced by 75%.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Okay, everyone. Those witnesses didn't see what they saw and the underwear bomber really wasn't helped to board by anyone. Btw-what do you have against Lew Rockwell?

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Okay, everyone. Those witnesses didn't see what they saw and the underwear bomber really wasn't helped to board by anyone. Btw-what do you have against Lew Rockwell?

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

I've got nothing against Cindy Sheehan's wingnut boyfriend...thats a bit of a joke there. It goes "rockwell went so far right he met sheehan on the other side"...the same guy noted for writing Ron Paul's semi racist screeds I have heard?

His site is great if your invested in tin....and are looking for a conspiracy twist on a particular subject.

Do a little research on the guy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Latest Discussions