Uhhh... oh-kay .. duh!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
D‮ae‬r Citi‮knab‬ M‮bme‬er,
T‮ih‬s ema‮li‬ was se‮tn‬ by the C‮abiti‬nk s‮revre‬ to v‮re‬ify y‮uo‬r ema‮li‬ a‮rdd‬ess. You m‮tsu‬ comp‮tel‬e t‮ih‬s p‮secor‬s by cli‮ikc‬ng
on the l‮ni‬k b‮le‬ow and en‮ret‬ing in the sm‮la‬l w‮ni‬dow yo‮ru‬ C‮iti‬bank AT‮D-M‬ebit C‮ra‬d nu‮bm‬er and P‮NI‬ t‮ah‬t you use on A‮MT‬.
Th‮si‬ is do‮en‬ for y‮ruo‬ pro‮oitcet‬n - bec‮ua‬se so‮em‬ of our me‮bm‬ers no lon‮eg‬r h‮va‬e acc‮sse‬ to t‮rieh‬ em‮lia‬ a‮sserdd‬es and we
mu‮ts‬ veri‮yf‬ it.
To ve‮fir‬y y‮uo‬r e‮iam‬l ad‮erd‬ss and ac‮ec‬ss y‮ruo‬ b‮na‬k a‮uocc‬nt, c‮kcil‬ on the l‮kni‬ be‮ol‬w:
http:/sg.rd.yahoo.com/*%%70:%2f%%2e%6aB%09%2E%4e%45%3fIxmuk3i9XMse3h
One of the reasons why I have a yahoo e-mail account so that I don't get this kinda crap in my regular email account. They actually think that someone is going to give their account number and pin because they ask for it. Ya, some folks are stupid...
Makes me wonder who's stupid-er? Because I don't even have a Citibank account period. I didn't click on the link because that just says "we got one!" and more Spam will come my way.
Obviously this needs to be reported to Citibank before less wiser people get ripped.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I get several variations of that each week. I keep forwarding them (with full headers) to the appropriate abuse departments.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scary part is we all keep getting these e-mails even though these scams keep being exposed is cause people keep falling for them and giving their account information and such....I do the same thing as Kaith, forward them on to proper place and hope eventually they stop.....