UFC 59: Reality Check

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
On April 15, UFC comes to California for the first time when "UFC 59: Reality Check" goes live from the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim! Tito Ortiz returns to the Octagon for one of the most important fights of his career when he takes on "The Ultimate Fighter" superstar Forrest Griffin in a Light Heavyweight battle. Also on the card, the rematch between Andre Arlovski and Tim Sylvia for the heavyweight title...Fight Card

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this one! I'm not a huge Forrest Griffin fan, but I really hate Tito, so it should be interesting to watch. I hope Arlovski at least gives us somethin entertaining to watch when he beats down Sylvia!

7sm

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great line-up!! I'm looking forward to that one! Looking at the fighters, it'll be a hard one to call.

Mike

Cujo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Looks like a great fight night, but I would not want to be Sylvia!
I'm also a fan of anyone fighting Tito.
Pax
Cujo

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If Forrest wins, can he take Ortiz's spot on the next season of TUF? Please?!

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree!

I don't get it, I really don't. Doesn't matter where I look it seems very difficult to find any Tito fans anymore. Yet he keeps getting pushed into the spotlight...

My understanding is that his contract guarantees him a title shot too, so even if Forest beats him he gets to fight Chuck for the Title at some point.

Truthfully, I'd be ok with Forest beating him, followed by Chuck beating him and a grand finale of Ken Shamrock beating him.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its good for ratings. There will allways be those people who like the *******s, and all the other people who dont will need someone to dislike...thus Tito's career keeps moving along.

7sm