UFC 100 sells out before tickets go on sale to the general public

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
04-11-2009 09:49 PM:The UFC continues to pile up the ticket sales as UFC 100 has officially sold out before tickets went on sale to the general public. With tickets going for $1,000.00, $750.00, $500.00, $300.00, $200.00, and $100.00, the event sold a large chunk of their tickets on an internet presale program on April 9th....

More...
MMA Ring Report
The hardest hitting news from the hardest hitting sport.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hate this crap. Tickets are sold out to friends and industry insiders before the actual fans can get them. It's the same with most sports (try getting a Yankee ticket) or concerts now (I've given up trying to get Metallica tickets years ago). I usually have to ask someone I know who works for the performers, or the arena to even have a shot of them. Just the world we live in, the fans are out priced while people who don't care, just there to be seen fill the stands while in town on their coorporate trips.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Get use to it, remember concerts and ath;etic events have been doing this for years. We must always be on the bottom because our pocket purse does not allow us to be on top.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah man, I'm lucky in my work to get to see the now "exclusive" shows once I a while but it's not the same. When my buds and I were younger we would line up outside MSG from the day before to make sure we can get our Iron Maiden or Metallica tickets or outside Yankee or Shea stadium to get opening day tickets. Now, things like that sell out before the box office opens if not 2 minutes after.

Let me tell you, the last Yankee game I saw is because I used to work at a plastic surgeon's office and he couldn't make the game some drug company got him the tickets for so his son passed on the one extra to me.

The fans have been out priced out of the shows and sports events we helped create.

Latest Discussions