Tyson/Lewis?

Even the sports writers have trouble with this one. Bad enough, the Pay-Per-View is 54 bucks!

But I'm tired of hearing Tyson whine about his so called pain! He needs a spanking, big time.

Throw DC at him!:boxing:
 
Ricardo,

Yeah, I think we are in agreement. I am thinking it would be nice for Lewis to win tonight, just to shut Tyson up.

The $54 for the price of ppv is way outta hand.

I think Tyson has, on many levels, done great harm to boxing as a sport and was kind of hoping that he wouldn't be granted a license to do it anymore.

Peace,
Sandor
 
Tyson:mst: is going to drop this Kitchner Giant within 4 rounds:bomb:... Lewis is in the ring with a real boxing animal!:boxing:

if after 4 Lewis is still up then Mike:EG: will bring out the:2pistols: and send Lennix to the :moon: to play with the:angel:s

:asian:
 
Conatser has mastered the art of :) smiley-fu :D


:asian:


:jediduel:
 
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Tyson:mst: is going to drop this Kitchner Giant within 4 rounds:bomb:... Lewis is in the ring with a real boxing animal!:boxing:

if after 4 Lewis is still up then Mike:EG: will bring out the:2pistols: and send Lennix to the :moon: to play with the:angel:s

:asian:

Sorry DC, you lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
 
:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:

But Lennox/Tyson II will happen.......
Here here.......:hammer: What a gentlemen ............. finally!!!!!

Ok you win............ this time......:asian:
 
and for that matter we have not seen Mike so "normal" in over 10 years!!

Enjoyable but would have been better at $29.95!:rofl:

:asian:
 
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

and for that matter we have not seen Mike so "normal" in over 10 years!!

Enjoyable but would have been better at $29.95!:rofl:

:asian:


Suckers:rofl:

:asian:
 
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

and for that matter we have not seen Mike so "normal" in over 10 years!!

Enjoyable but would have been better at $29.95!:rofl:

:asian:

Yep, Lewis looked like a pro and this was a great humility check for Tyson.

I wonder how much humility comes from this kind of hefty paycheck ?...:shrug:

Peace,
Sandor
 
Originally posted by Sandor



Yep, Lewis looked like a pro and this was a great humility check for Tyson.

I wonder how much humility comes from this kind of hefty paycheck ?...:shrug:

Peace,
Sandor

There won't be much left. Tyson is being sued by the comissioner, Jose Suliman, for the incident at the press conference, and the former Mrs. Tyson wants more money. Tyson has asked for a return shot, but i doubt it!
 
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

and for that matter we have not seen Mike so "normal" in over 10 years!!

Enjoyable but would have been better at $29.95!:rofl:

:asian:

I had my money on Mr. Conatser!:boxing:
 
Originally posted by RCastillo



I had my money on Mr. Conatser!:boxing:

That reminds me, I better start training for the title bout: Tracy's vs The IKKO's Kalicombat!

We'll do ours even better, over the net, so get you Logictech cameras ready to receive. Front row seating! We'll do it in Scottsdale! Beer, and barbeque afterwards, (Oh, choclate milk for DC):boxing:
 
Fox Sports were saying each fighter gets $20 million and their contract had a special 'viscious foul' clause that would fine $3million per foul if the fight ended prematurely due to the foul.

I'd bet Holyfield wishes he had that clause in his contract ;)

Peace,

Sandor
 
When you watch professional fights do you look for Kenpo concepts of fighting within the match?

I try to, or maybe I don't, and I just see them. In this fight I was particularly interested in how Tyson would close the gap. Once he was tired you could see he used a very lazy, push step drag. I also notice Lennox, while in a left neutral (orthodox fighting stance) move up the circle as Tyson punched with his right. One minute Lennox was there the next he wasn't.

jb:asian:
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top