Turning the tables on Nigeria's e-mail conmen

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Scamming the scammers... great! :lol:

Those Nigerians also stalk single sites as (gorgeous) young girls who's mother died in that country and she has a huge inheritance but needs to have it transferred to the guy's account until she gets there... :rolleyes: oh brother.
Sad to think how many (lonely) guys have been suckered out of their money (accounts) hoping to "rescue this girl who'd be EVER sooo grateful for helping her out :wink1:

what they need to do is to create a fake account with TONS of money in it already... then track the banking transference to whomever and nab those guys... this is of course if the Nigerian government is willing to cooperate with U.S. Federal agencies.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
So I take it that I haven't been the only one receiving those damned e- mails?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I take it that I haven't been the only one receiving those damned e- mails?
But....

The Minister of Finance assured me that I am the sole heir of a guy that nobody in my family has ever heard of! Surely he wasn't lying to me!

(On a more serious note, google "Lads from Lagos" to find a group of people who have gone to great lengths to mess with Nigerian-type scammers. I think a few have even managed to receive money!)

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At least your Nigerians are friendly. Mine are a bit different.

I got an e-mail a while back, that said that I was on a list where I had been targeted for assassination by some Nigerian gang, and that the sender of the e-mail, for a fee of $40,000, could ensure through his negotiations, that my name would be taken off this list.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Scamming the scammers... great! :lol:

Those Nigerians also stalk single sites as (gorgeous) young girls who's mother died in that country and she has a huge inheritance but needs to have it transferred to the guy's account until she gets there... :rolleyes: oh brother.
Sad to think how many (lonely) guys have been suckered out of their money (accounts) hoping to "rescue this girl who'd be EVER sooo grateful for helping her out :wink1:

what they need to do is to create a fake account with TONS of money in it already... then track the banking transference to whomever and nab those guys... this is of course if the Nigerian government is willing to cooperate with U.S. Federal agencies.

So all those Russian Women interested in me, are not really interested in me? ;)

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
So all those Russian Women interested in me, are not really interested in me? ;)
A few years ago I got some from this lady in Russia. It was so humorous I actually responded. Somehow, amazingly, some georgous lady in Russian had fallen MADLY in love with me, and all I had to do to experience eternal bliss was send her enough money for a plane flight over.

:lol:

OP
Ping898

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
At least your Nigerians are friendly. Mine are a bit different.

I got an e-mail a while back, that said that I was on a list where I had been targeted for assassination by some Nigerian gang, and that the sender of the e-mail, for a fee of $40,000, could ensure through his negotiations, that my name would be taken off this list.

Oooh...yea a lot of people at work get that one....or something along the lines of "I've been hired to kill you, pay me what the guy who hired me is paying me and I give you proof of his intentions...."

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A few years ago I got some from this lady in Russia. It was so humorous I actually responded. Somehow, amazingly, some georgous lady in Russian had fallen MADLY in love with me, and all I had to do to experience eternal bliss was send her enough money for a plane flight over.

:lol:

My "friends", which now none will admit too, signed me up to a russina dating service a couple of years ago. You had to send them money for gifts and then presents and then buy them a ticket here.

I replied with the owner/manager, and said I am serious, ;) , why do I not fly just me over there for a few weeks, so I can talk to the women myself and see which if any I might be interested in. Her reply was that is not how it is set up and they cannot break the rules of the agency.

I laughed and dropped it there. :)

Latest Discussions