Training the vertical

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How many of you train your vertical? I'm starting to think that it might be a good idea to pay some attention to this attribute, and am considering purchasing this. What do you all think?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
How many of you train your vertical? I'm starting to think that it might be a good idea to pay some attention to this attribute, and am considering purchasing this. What do you all think?
Well... do you mind being our MT guinea pig? Let us know how this works out in 15 weeks eh?
If anything you'll be one up on all of us... :D

I think that it sounds like a good idea especially for arts that have jumping kicks or techs. It's good even for those arts without. The ability to move quickly out of the way may sometimes call for a high jump, just be sure to watch your head above you when in an enclosed space eh?.

... especially rooms with ceiling fans... :erg: owie!

lulflo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
looks pretty cool, let me know how you progress at halfway and at the end of the fifteen weeks and maybe you can make a believer out of me. I have trouble with my vert for sure.

Farang - Larry

G

goshawk

Hmmm, looks neat. I've never been able to jump any appreciable height, so if it works I think I'd be interested for sure. Definitely keep us posted on this one. :)

zujitsu

White Belt
Reaction score
Air alert 3 works alot I know for a fact that it will at least increase your vertical 1.5 ft.....I know some people that went from from 3ft to 5 using that...it's crazy

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dayum...Dan, I really want to know if you do wind up getting this and your results and opinions.

Latest Discussions