Total nonstop action (tna) wrestling invites alaska governor sarah palin to join “the beau

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION (TNA) WRESTLING INVITES ALASKA GOVERNOR SARAH PALIN TO JOIN “THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE”

TNA ANNOUNCES SPECIAL “SARAH PALIN CEREMONY” FOR DECEMBER 7 AT ITS “FINAL RESOLUTION” PAY-PER-VIEW IN ORLANDO. TNA AGREES TO DONATE $50,000 TO GOV. PALIN’S FAVORITE CHARITY OR ALASKAN YOUTH HOCKEY LEAGUE.

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling has announced that it is formally inviting Alaska governor and former Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin to become an honorary member of “The Beautiful People,” the elite group of TNA Knockouts led by Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.

TNA officials said a “Sarah Palin Ceremony” is scheduled for December 7 at its “Final Resolution” pay-per-view as part of her “Honorary TNA Knockout” membership in The Beautiful People, and TNA President Dixie Carter will personally fly Gov. Palin and her husband, Todd, from their home in Anchorage to Orlando, Florida, for the December event.

TNA Wrestling will make the formal invitation to Gov. Palin Thursday, November 13, on “TNA iMPACT!” at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Spike.

TNA will present Gov. Palin with a $50,000 check at “Final Resolution” made out to the charity of her choice, or will make the donation to the youth hockey association in her native Wasilla, Alaska.

“Governor Palin has combined her experiences as a wife and mother with her political savvy to prove to America and the world that politics aren’t just a man’s game. I know firsthand what challenges you have to face when breaking a glass ceiling in a male-dominate profession,” Carter said.

The stars of TNA Wrestling can be seen for two hours each and every Thursday night on “TNA iMPACT!” (9 p.m. ET/PT, Spike). The TNA roster features Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, TNA World Heavyweight Champion Sting, Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Christian Cage, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, among others.
http://www.tnawrestling.com

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
pro wrestling & politics together at last! i can't wait til they make up moves like "deadlock" & "the filibuster"

jf

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They've been together for a while. I think WWE had the major candidates on this year, and for as far back as I can remember did something to try and boost voter turnout. Then there's Jesse Ventura. :D

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
why don't we dispense with elections & decide the president by wrestling match? i can't help but think that ric flair would have done a better job. WHOOOO!

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I said, put all the candidates in a steel cage, toss in some 'toys' and let the winner be president, but folks said I was nutz. :D

Latest Discussions