A little bit of graphical voodoo. :)

Way too fat for an avatar though. :(

Attachments

• $kaithoct043.gif
    178 KB · Views: 165

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Whoa dude, I sat and stared into that thing for awhile, and I felt you looking into my mind. I hope you didn't do any re-arranging while you were in there KAITH'S THE LORD because I wouldn't MASTER! MASTER-WORSHIP-BOWING DOWN want fall under your control CONTROL, MASTER I SERVE THE DARK MASTER!

Why is everybody looking at me?
icon9.gif

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Whoa dude, I sat and stared into that thing for awhile, and I felt you looking into my mind. I hope you didn't do any re-arranging while you were in there KAITH'S THE LORD because I wouldn't MASTER! MASTER-WORSHIP-BOWING DOWN want fall under your control CONTROL, MASTER I SERVE THE DARK MASTER!

Why is everybody looking at me?
icon9.gif
You have that glassy look about your eyes. I think you stared at the thing too KAITH IS LORD AND MASTER - ALL HAIL KAITH! ALL HAIL KAITH!! long. Sometimes you have to look to the side of the KAITH IS LORD AND MASTER AND ALL IS HIS DOMINION avatar so you don't get brainwashed or anything.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Must...not...give in...not...working...dang...KAITH IS LORD AND MASTER - ALL HAIL KAITH! ALL HAIL KAITH!!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I seem to want to give ... give money...more money...yes....yes...give more money....bigger server....more money

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Kaith who?
WE MUST ALL HAIL KAITH!! WE MUST ALL HAIL KAITH!! CONVERT THE NON-BELIEVER....CONVERT THE NON-BELIEVER!!

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes MASTER, I WILL EAT MACAVER'S FINGERS no, no run Ralph, run! I can't help it *crunch* NO! YES, SO TASTY, NO I CAN'T *CRUNCH* Oh, it's so gross and TASTY I MUST EAT MACAVER'S FINGERS.....

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
WE MUST ALL HAIL KAITH!! WE MUST ALL HAIL KAITH!! CONVERT THE NON-BELIEVER....CONVERT THE NON-BELIEVER!!
HA! Good luck there lady. For 20 sumpthin years Mormons have been trying to convert me and haven't done so yet so what makes YOU think you can subvert me to the power of Kaith? Bwaha ha ha ha I'm undefeatable!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Yes MASTER, I WILL EAT MACAVER'S FINGERS no, no run Ralph, run! I can't help it *crunch* NO! YES, SO TASTY, NO I CAN'T *CRUNCH* Oh, it's so gross and TASTY I MUST EAT MACAVER'S FINGERS.....
Hey, my fingers are my life. I speak with them, and must tie a good knot in the rope(s) for caving so back off on the fingers. Besides you want my fingers down your throat?

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Y'all will need this I think....

Attachments

• $000282415000533001.JPG