TKD Demonstration by British Champion

hybrid686

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this forum and new to Taekwondo. I joined the club at the naval base where i work. I'm enjoying it and hope to start grading soon.

As well as martial arts I also dabble with video making and recently made a video of British and Navy no.1 Tom Springall demonstrating various kicks, punches and patterns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfZiHgyB7o

Love to hear what people think.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this forum and new to Taekwondo. I joined the club at the naval base where i work. I'm enjoying it and hope to start grading soon.

As well as martial arts I also dabble with video making and recently made a video of British and Navy no.1 Tom Springall demonstrating various kicks, punches and patterns.

Love to hear what people think.

Welcome to MT! Are you a matelot too? Pop across to the 'Meet and Greet' section and introduce yourself! tell us whether you are up north or down south (we have a poster here from Pompey), I'll refrain from Navy jokes lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
H

hybrid686

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Are you a matelot too? Pop across to the 'Meet and Greet' section and introduce yourself! tell us whether you are up north or down south (we have a poster here from Pompey), I'll refrain from Navy jokes lol!

Yeah I'm in the Royal Navy. Based in Culdrose in Cornwall. There's a new Taekwondo club just been set up in the last couple of months. It's quite a good setup. You can see the new Dojo in the video. We have a couple of TAGB members as well so there are loads of people to learn off. I'm hoping to get some video work with the England team off the back of this so more to come!

Latest Discussions