Tito will fight Ken

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
“It really came down to the fact that I’ll be 100 percent healed in four-to-six weeks and will have six weeks to train for Shamrock,” Ortiz said in a shocking revelation. That’s enough. I’ll be ready. I got home and decided that I don’t want to let the money go from a Shamrock fight, so I called Dana White and made his year. He was pumped when he heard that I’m willing to fight Shamrock on July 8, even though I have a broken leg. I just want to get back in there after the Griffin fight and give Shamrock a beating.”
http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=2967
[/FONT]

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hand Sword said:
Great news! I hope he is completely healthy. I want to see a great fight, with no excuses.

hear hear.

The hype on this will be enormous. Everyone wondering if Tito has recovered and trained sufficiently for this fight. I hope it is a good fight with no excuses.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After they got into it on spike tv this ought to be a great one.
terry

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Before TUF3 I would have been pulling for Shamrock. Go Ortiz! I hope this fight lives up to the hype.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
crushing said:
Before TUF3 I would have been pulling for Shamrock. Go Ortiz! I hope this fight lives up to the hype.

I agree. I'm feeling the same. Up until the show, I never liked Ortiz, couldn't stand him! Since the show, I think he's cool as hell. I would love to train with him. Ken is like a jerk. He's not doing a damn thing to help his boys out. Not at all, like what his reputation was for being a hard worker and coach.

scottcatchot

Green Belt
Reaction score
I remember feeling bad for shamrock when he lost to franklin thinking he just had a bad slip and franklin capitalized on it. If he trains like he is training his boys then maybe he was lucky he didn't really get busted up. I don't kow if he has let his status go to his head but I have to say I am leaning toward wanting Tito to win again.

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Something is really odd there. Doesn't makes sense how they are showing him.

The Lions Den maybe overrated, but they do turn out good, tough fighters.

Maybe it's creative editing, or maybe he just doesn't know how to train guys when they are this close to having to fight, I dunno. But something isn't sitting right with what he's doing on TUF....

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:

Maybe it's creative editing, or maybe he just doesn't know how to train guys when they are this close to having to fight, I dunno. But something isn't sitting right with what he's doing on TUF....

I've never seen the show, but I know the Lion's Den turns out some excellent fighters. I've worked out with one of there numbers and he was GOOD! Anyway, I seem to remember that Frank did alot of the training of contenders...maybe that is the missing peice.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:

I agree 100%, I have been thinking the same thing.

7sm

patroldawg27

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I think that when Tito starts talkin smack that he realizes it's just a psychological mind warfare type thing. Ken on the other hand seems to believe his own hype. I can't wait to see Tito take his head off!

Latest Discussions