Timeless images

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I generally haven't been a person that has been wow'ed by fashion photography. I respect it, certainly....but following the fashion scene takes a level of dedication that is a bit outside my area of interest.

Nonetheless, from time to time I come across images that seem absolutely timeless. Today was one of those days. If you have any you would like to share, please do so -- as I intend to do so as well. Please credit the photo as best as you can.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon Kortajarena (29) and the world’s oldest working fashion model Carmen Dell’Orefice (83) for the style guide "El Libro Amarillo" of the Mexican department store El Palacio de Hierro. (Photo sourced from Yatzer)

Attachments

• carmendellorefice.jpg
    carmendellorefice.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 567

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can't say I am big of fashion photography myself. That probably has something to do with my not being overwhelmed by this photo. I guess her name doesn't do anything to make me more interested either. And I realize at her age, she would need a little makeup help, but she is almost hideous imho.

Hopefully others will disagree, as you have. And don't take my comments too much to heart; I am still a film guy.

Latest Discussions