The Wedge a seminar - Dr John Painter

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome seminar by John Painter and, for me, it shed some light on the stances and applications of Xingyiquan, Taijiquan and even Wing Chun. And to top that off he even answered questions I had about training and applications of the 5 elements of Xingyiquan… and I did not even ask the question... more on that later in another post.

I have not been to a John painter seminar in years but per usual it was well worth it to go and if at all possible I will go again next year.

Many thanks to Dr Painter

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
He was out here and came to one of my teacher's seminars in which he was conned into doing a little teaching :). Everyone got a lot out of it....except me, since I couldn't make it. :(

DaleDugas

My door is always open.
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tim,

Sorry that I had to teach my own workshops as well as treat people who wanted treatments.

I am glad you got to train with my teacher, Dr. John Painter.

I will be hosting him at a workshop in the not so distant future.

He can teach people to really use their kung fu.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Tim,

Sorry that I had to teach my own workshops as well as treat people who wanted treatments.

I am glad you got to train with my teacher, Dr. John Painter.

I will be hosting him at a workshop in the not so distant future.

He can teach people to really use their kung fu.

No worries Dale, it was just nice to finally get to meet you face to face. And if I have time I will try and get to your place for a seminar

The next time Dr Painter is in my area I will be there....if I'm not on crutches... or suffering form being old and forget again :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions