The search for the New Elvira

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did anybody catch this on the Fox Reality channel? Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson STILL looks great..What was REALLY disturbing were her 2 co-hosts, men dressed up like her..

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL I saw her a few years back and yes she looks great for her age. I was amazed. Sadly I didn't see the show, which maybe a good thing if she had a couples of guys dressed like wanna bes.

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL I saw her a few years back and yes she looks great for her age. I was amazed. Sadly I didn't see the show, which maybe a good thing if she had a couples of guys dressed like wanna bes.

Sadder yet they were call "Manvira's"

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I once emceed a Hallowen contest where there were a dozen Elviras running around..You'd have been in heaven, I was..That should ease your nightmares..

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:D

A most pleasing thing to feed your imagination I do concur.

Tho' I think I'll 'choose' a dozen Kim Basingers' for my vision - no offence to the most splendidily formed Elvira of course (in my youth I used to go out with a girl very much cast in the 'Elvira' mode after all).

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:D

A most pleasing thing to feed your imagination I do concur.

Tho' I think I'll 'choose' a dozen Kim Basingers' for my vision - no offence to the most splendidily formed Elvira of course (in my youth I used to go out with a girl very much cast in the 'Elvira' mode after all).

Gawd but you were a lucky bloke...Did I say that correctly??

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Y'know who would make a great Elvira? Patricia Morrison, bassist for such bands as Sisters of Mercy and The Damned, and the wife of The Damned singer Dave Vanian.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Did anybody catch this on the Fox Reality channel? Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson STILL looks great..What was REALLY disturbing were her 2 co-hosts, men dressed up like her..

Haven't seen Elvira in a long time. I always remembered her two co-hosts being real boobs.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gawd but you were a lucky bloke...Did I say that correctly??

Yes indeed (to both parts of the quote). She was a biker and had a degree in physics too as well as being a brilliant cook and a more than passable artist :D.

Sadly she was 'committment averse' - well, she'd've been perfect otherwise and that would never do I suppose :lol:.

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They got down to 13 finalists...This coming Saturday they will dress them and test them..

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I used to be way into Elvira, nowadays I dig "Shegoth" from DirecTV's 101

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I used to be way into Elvira, nowadays I dig "Shegoth" from DirecTV's 101

She sounds hot....Tonight on Fox Reality channel will be the last 2 episodes of The Search For The New Elvira..Check you listings..Here in the midwest it comes on at midnight..DVR is set...

Bumblebee

Green Belt
Reaction score
Even if it is Elvira, it's a reality show. I'll pass, Elvira can never be replaced. And Reality Television is just...wrong.

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
, Elvira can never be replaced...

Very true..But the fact that she was presiding over it was reason enough for me to watch...The contestants were whittled down from 13 to 6 to the final three..They final three look good and now its up to the general public to vote by calling numbers posted on the screen when watching...