"The only problem was I run out of bullets,"

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
Now why can't they run THOSE stories on the 11 O'clock news.. oh wait, nm, I remember now ;p.

Awesome btw, great find Don.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good man!

Don't be a victim is the only attitude that matters in such circumstances. If 'they' exhibit Dark Age marauder natures then give them an equivalent response i.e. begone and breathe no more.

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
good for him!!

next time grab 2 pistols and keep putting little lead "criminal reformers" into them!
i kinda like hearing stories about the bad guy that brings a knife to a gunfight (i hope that doesnt make me a bad person lol) :uzi: :enguard:

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can only hope they are treated accordingly by thier fellow inmates...

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
hell yeah! good for him...stories like this make my day :D

(oh...wait...guns are evil and can never be used for defense :rolleyes: )

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
to bad it was not say a .45 ACP 1911-A1 and say ohh 4 round each center of mass....... survival would have been very doubtful for the attackers !! 2 KIA for the home invasion burgers/robbers would have been a good thing!!! the man is a hero either way...but the way the justice system works the attackers may sue him for hurting them while trying to rob and kill him.

Sanchin-J

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Heheh just goes to show the man had wits about him, I usually don't get a knock at my door unless I'm already expecting it, and I do keep a weapon near the door just in case someone does come knocking. Granted the last time someone I didn't know knocked at my door, it was some little girl all bundled up in snow clothes with shovel in hand, peddling her services for $3 bucks a driveway in our sub lol. Out of pure guilt, I told my wife I gave the girl $3, but in all actuality and after having done our driveway myself on several occasions this winter, I gave her $10. :D

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good job, James, Glad you made it through okay, buddy......but next time use a bigger gun and more bullets....this was a prime opportunity to cleanse the gene pool!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sgt. Mac! Great to see you back sir! I have missed reading your posts. Stick around for awhile. We've got cold drinks in the cooler and steaks on the grill ;)

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That story made my day!
icon6.gif

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sgt. Mac! Great to see you back sir! I have missed reading your posts. Stick around for awhile. We've got cold drinks in the cooler and steaks on the grill ;)
Thanks, i'm glad to BE back. ;)

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
hahaha thats great/awesome. :samurai::rockets:

heehee good for him

Latest Discussions