The fat loss bible

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Has anyone else read this book? I am on the last 50 pages of it. So far what the guy (Anthony Colpo) says makes sense, although I did notice one odd discrepancy: on his website he was bashing people like Marc Sisson, who promote the Paleo diet, but then this book says, "You will be following a Paelo diet."

Also, there was a section where he recommended white, refined grains over whole grain. (So white bread instead of wheat, white rice instead of brown.) I didn't quite understand why he said this, so I plan on reading that section again.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint is a bit different, perhaps more lenient than Paleo. Sisson discusses those differences on his website: What?s the Difference Between Primal and Paleo? | Mark's Daily Apple

Several people I know have had success following the Primal Blueprint dietary guidelines. I lost 60 pounds, my father-in-law 80, and a co-worker is closing in 110 pounds lost.

I certainly would read that section again too as it seems to go against any dietary recommendation I've ever read.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint is a bit different, perhaps more lenient than Paleo. Sisson discusses those differences on his website: What?s the Difference Between Primal and Paleo? | Mark's Daily Apple

Several people I know have had success following the Primal Blueprint dietary guidelines. I lost 60 pounds, my father-in-law 80, and a co-worker is closing in 110 pounds lost.

I certainly would read that section again too as it seems to go against any dietary recommendation I've ever read.

I plan on it. I am so close to the end that I figure I will just finish it and then go back.

Latest Discussions