The DAMAG-INC Kali Group in Houston, Texas

DanJuanDeSiga

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yo! This is Daniel Arola here in Houston, Texas. I founded DAMAG-INC Kali Combatives in early 2005. DAMAG-INC is an acronym to "Daniel Arola Martial Arts Group-Inc". Simple and to the point in footwork, placements, flow of ranges with the firm standing on body mechanics of all-around awareness and the hardness of ATTITUDE behind one's movements.
The primary design of DAMAG-INC Kali is as a "Confidence Course" in exploring the nature of the nastiness of up-close physical harm & violence along with drilling the mental state of "riding the wave" of overwhelming, emotional impulses of extreme intensities involved and most of all, in-Check. It's still Kali. Like the same things you do as a FMA practitioner.

Some of our training.

Some Largo Mano Full-Speed Counter-for-counter drill.

Old-school 2005 Promo clip...

Last edited by a moderator:

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Seems like you favor very large, extended movements. Just wondering ...is that integral to your system, just a training approach, or a by product of your sparring practice?

anyaki

White Belt
Reaction score
I like it! In the first you rotate your shoulder. That is a technique we use in european rapier fighting to gain a couple of extra centimeters range. Was that your intention? Or am I reading too much into it? :)

Latest Discussions