The Breakout! All Female MMA Event

Azural

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone get a chance to see this? Took place in Minneapolis, MN last Saturday. Going to be out on DVD and PPV soon, just though I would see what people had to say about it.

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Haven't seen it, but would like to. There are some good female fighters out there who deserve some exposure.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OP
Azural

Azural

White Belt
Reaction score
The DVD should be coming out sometime soon. See it when you get a chance. Welchlin did outstanding against Megumi.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The DVD should be coming out sometime soon. See it when you get a chance. Welchlin did outstanding against Megumi.

I'll definitely be looking for that DVD. I love catching events like this...I wish there were more of them! Thanks for the info :)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think the guys over at UFC are afraid of having the stigma of "chick fight" put on these types of matches. If they'd stop and actually take a look at some of these events they'd realize that these women can really fight well and with great technical ability.

Eternal Beginner

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have rolled against Shayna Bezlar in BJJ tournaments...the girl is fantastic!

The level of female MMA is certainly rising. Even in stodgy Winnipeg we are having our first female MMA fight in less than a month on the UCW card. I can hardly wait to see it.