Thank your to Mr. Hartman

B

Bryson Ingram

Hello

I just wanted to say thank you to Mr. Hartman for a great weekend. I attended the grading officer camp this last weekend & had a wonderful time. I learned tons of cool stuff & enjoyed myself immensely. Thank you for your hospitality and generosity. It was a brilliant event & I’m looking forward to next year.

Bryson Ingram

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bryson Ingram said:
Hello

I just wanted to say thank you to Mr. Hartman for a great weekend. I attended the grading officer camp this last weekend & had a wonderful time. I learned tons of cool stuff & enjoyed myself immensely. Thank you for your hospitality and generosity. It was a brilliant event & I’m looking forward to next year.

Bryson Ingram
What kind of stuff was taught at the camp, I may attend next time and I would love to know please share

OP
B

Bryson Ingram

ppko said:
What kind of stuff was taught at the camp, I may attend next time and I would love to know please share
Mr. Hartman had some specific drills & topics that he wanted to cover throughout the weekend, however for the most part it was a Q & A. Mr. Hartman was willing to go into great detail about any material that was requested & managed to answer every question that I could think of. Hopfully you can make it next year, it was a great event.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I enjoyed stopping by and working out as a guest.

It was also lots fo fun to chat with Bryson on the way back through Ontario. :)

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bryson Ingram said:
Mr. Hartman had some specific drills & topics that he wanted to cover throughout the weekend, however for the most part it was a Q & A. Mr. Hartman was willing to go into great detail about any material that was requested & managed to answer every question that I could think of. Hopfully you can make it next year, it was a great event.
Hopefully I will be able to make it next year it sounds like it was a lot of fun

OP
B

Bryson Ingram

Rich Parsons said:
I enjoyed stopping by and working out as a guest.

It was also lots fo fun to chat with Bryson on the way back through Ontario. :)
Rich
Thank you again for the ride home, I really appreciate it.

Bryson

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bryson Ingram said:
Hello

Bryson Ingram

:asian:

Latest Discussions