TAEKWONDO: Complete WTF Forms

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Does anyone like this book by Marc Tedeschi? It looks very thorough. I got a remaindered copy from Barnes and Noble for $20 bucks, and I just wonder why it got to the discount bin. Big books like this with nice glossy photography aren't exactly common in the martial arts book section.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does anyone like this book by Marc Tedeschi? It looks very thorough. I got a remaindered copy from Barnes and Noble for $20 bucks, and I just wonder why it got to the discount bin. Big books like this with nice glossy photography aren't exactly common in the martial arts book section.

It is a decent book, I personnaly prefer the Encyapedia of TKD but that is my choice. For the price it seems as a good deal.

Anyway Welcome to Martial Talk, you know we have a meet and greet section where you can introduce yourself to everyone.

HelloKitty

Green Belt
Reaction score
I prefer videos than books because sometimes the movements, etc. are not very clear.

For example, I love a pack of 3 videos called "Revolution of Kicking". They show the kicks from the basics to the advanced, and then the correct form to do them and good exercises. And I've found good videos of poomses in youtube.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I prefer videos than books because sometimes the movements, etc. are not very clear.

For example, I love a pack of 3 videos called "Revolution of Kicking". They show the kicks from the basics to the advanced, and then the correct form to do them and good exercises. And I've found good videos of poomses in youtube.

yea that video set is a great one.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
I own the book you are speaking of and it is a very good reference book and in general a very good TKD book. The price isn't bad either. I know I paid more for mine.

Latest Discussions