Swordfest 2006 - Malvern, PA

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
For those of you in Eastern Pennsylvania or the surrounding area, Swordfest is a great place to connect with sword practioners, and to get acquainted with various sword arts (mostly JSA, though we'll hopefully get other styles as well).

Kelly Knight of the Martial Arts and Fitness Center is the host of this event, which is FREE. For more information, go to this website: http://www.mafcenter.com/swordfest2006.htm

I will be there with Manogue Sensei and the rest of our Yagyu Shinkage Ryu group. It would be great to see some other MT folks. :)

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Drawdy Sensei, who teaches Nakamura-ryu, is from Northern Virginia. He and his group have come to both previous Swordfests. Last year, we had an Aegis group come from Michigan. So yes, we get folks coming in from out of town. :)

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey Rusty...if you're still thinking about coming to Philly next year, the 2007 Sword Fest would be a great time for your visit. Maybe you could also demonstrate Muso Shinden Ryu. :)

socho

White Belt
Reaction score
we are planning on bringing up a small group again this year. Will do some Nakamura Ryu, Mugai Ryu and tameshigiri. Looking forward to seeing 'Little Tigress'.

Dave

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
It would be good seeing you and your Nakamura group again, Dave. :asian:

I'll show you my Little Tigress, if you'll show me your Howard Clark... ;)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm.

I'd consider coming to this, but I'm afraid all the samurai would gang up on me...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Hmmm.

I'd consider coming to this, but I'm afraid all the samurai would gang up on me...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah...we wouldn't gang up on you. We're a nice bunch of samurai. Honest. :D

Latest Discussions