Supergrands Help

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi all people please take a look at this tell me how this sounds and keep your eye out if you can for companys that might want to sponcer thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Name of contact:

My Name Is Adam Lux,,

I have participated and won many Local and National Martial Art and Karate Tournaments.

I received an invitation to the NBL/SKIL Supergrands. This is one of the Worlds Biggest Martial Art Tournament in World.

This Event is invitation only to the world best Martial Artist.

The event is from November 25 to the 30th of 2003. I am in need of sponsorship to be able to compete.

If I where to win at this event I would be given the title of World Champion and would get a photo of me and the name of my sponsor in a magazine.

Please help me achieve my dream of competing in this event.

Thank you in advance,

Adam Lux

M

MartialArtsChic

Sorry, word processor in me is coming out......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Name of contact:

My name is Adam Lux and I have participated and won many Local and National Martial Art and Karate Tournaments.

I have received an invitation to the NBL/SKIL Supergrands. This is one of the Biggest Martial Art Tournaments in the world.

This event is by invitation only to the world's best Martial Artists and will be held from November 25, 2003 to November 30, 2003.

OR USE

This event is by invitation only to the world's best Martial Artists and is scheduled for November 25-30, 2003.

In order to compete, I am in need of sponsorship.

If I were to win at this event I would be given the title of World Champion and a photo of me and the name of my sponsor would appear in a magazine. (do you know which magazine?)

Please help me achieve my dream of competing in this event.

Thank you in advance,

Adam Lux

I'm assuming your photo and name of sponsor would appear in the magazine. If this is incorrect and just the name of the sponsor would appear then you'd need to change that paragraph. Insert name of Mazagine in place of "in a magazine" if you know it.

Hope I didn't tear this apart too much and you're not offended.

Bet you're excited. Good Luck!

MartialArtsChic

M

MartialArtsChic

Then it would be:

If I were to win at this event I would be given the title of World Champion and a photo of me and the name of my sponsor would appear in Sport Karate Magazine.

Hope it all helps.

MartialArtsChic

Latest Discussions