Trying to find Amateur Martial artist

Bushido14

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I was not sure where to post this question so I put it here.

I know this is a long shot, but in the event that someone may know something on this subject please let me know.

Back in the early to mid 90s there was an amateur fighter by the name of Manny Crabtree. He used to compete in full contact karate on an amateur circuit that dissolved in 1997. He had 11 world champion defenses and left on top. Rumor has it he has recently re-surfaced and is competing in the Kendo world. Does ANYONE have ANY info on this guy. I can't find anything on this guy on the internet. If so please let me know, If he is as good at Kendo as he was in Karate, He'll be worth watching.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I was not sure where to post this question so I put it here.

I know this is a long shot, but in the event that someone may know something on this subject please let me know.

Back in the early to mid 90s there was an amateur fighter by the name of Manny Crabtree. He used to compete in full contact karate on an amateur circuit that dissolved in 1997. He had 11 world champion defenses and left on top. Rumor has it he has recently re-surfaced and is competing in the Kendo world. Does ANYONE have ANY info on this guy. I can't find anything on this guy on the internet. If so please let me know, If he is as good at Kendo as he was in Karate, He'll be worth watching.

This may do it, from 2003 though. (email address deleted per Privacy Policy 9.3)

Last edited by a moderator: