Superbowl Conspiracy

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
[sarcasm]I do find it eerily poetic that at this particular time in history, we've got two patriotic-named teams vying for the superbowl trophy. It seems to be the Bush agenda to use patriotism and fear as a uniting principle and to get citizens to sacrifice freedoms for security, so how ironic of a coincidence can this be? Right after 9-11. It was obvious that they wanted the Patriots to win then so we could have a huge "patriotic" celebration. I mean think about it, at the end of that Superbowl there was red white and blue streaming everywhere for millions to see. Perhaps the gvt. is planning to allow another spectacular terrorist attack a la 9/11 to regain lost momentum for its war on Terror. Ill be watching with baited breath...[/sarcasm]

icon10.gif

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Well someones gotta bite...:p

Theres gotta be a "seven degrees of separation" thing from a high placed government official to an NFL owner...who wants to do the leg work?

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Even with six degrees of separation [from Kevin Bacon], I'm not touching this one. It's the Stupid Bore...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
kenpo tiger said:
Even with six degrees of separation [from Kevin Bacon], I'm not touching this one. It's the Stupid Bore...
[Sarcasm] Well at least Paul McCartney didn't have a wardrobe malfunction... that'd been scary! :eek:] :lol:
At least it was a good halftime show. I think "Get Back" was played live for the first time (by a Beatle) since that roof-top show way back when. T'was VERY COOL to watch! :uhyeah:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was waiting for him to flash his wanker with a sunburst ring on it - coulda happened when he turned around or something (darn stage nails). Or raise his shirt to produce a nipple ring - now, THAT woulda been funny!!

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well...it's official. G.W.'s evil scheme has been fulfilled....Patriots win

honestly...I didn't even know the SuperBowl was today...until last night around 10

Shizen Shigoku

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I've thought about the same thing - strange coincidence and all - patriots win, patriot act, be patriotic or you are a terrorist, you're either with us or against us .. . .

ick, I don't really like to think of such things.

Now the fact that the FCC has been such a party pooper has really ticked me off.

I was seriously hoping that McCartney would whip out his wang on stage. But then I'm sure after the FCC got all that money in fines afterwards they wouldn't spend any to help prevent my cell phone from getting so much RF interference.

Blech, they wouldn't even show that comercial spoofing last year's wardrobe malfunction incident.

This country would be so boring if not for all the bloody, gory violence they let us watch on television.

:: gasp! :: a boob! {{{horrors}}}

I barely even saw any cheerleaders during the game. Has it become against the law to see women's skin all of a sudden?

Where else do they oppress the viewing of women? . . .

oh yeah, the middle east.

Good thing we're working so hard on their freedoms.

Maybe one of these days, we'll have some liberality over here.

oops, did i say liberality?!

I meant liberty, and freedom, and liberty, and liberty, and freedom, and you better become a democracy with freedom, or we're going to bomb you, and liberty. . .

liberal? ack! that's such a dirty word!

We want to be free, but not so free that we can do what we want, only what the government tells us we can do, and no looking at pretty women's breasts, that's against family values . . . here watch this violent physical contact instead, oh and this simulated warfare in this movie - but it's ok, it's just pretend, but then we have all these violent images on the news, and don't forget to be afraid of the colorful alert level . . . but don't do any drugs to attept to escape from this depressing reality, and no seeking pleasure of any kind either, or else the FCC will fine you . . .

This has been a public service announcemen/

[this individual has been detained due to harmful thought. please return to your regularly scheduled new world order]

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's so obvious! Tgace, you are finally on to their evil ways!

This year its the "Patriots" last year it was Janet Jackson...

"Wardrobe Malfunction" my ***! If there ever was a ploy to unite the religious right as a voting block showing some breasts on national tv would be it! Justin Timberlake is obviously in on it. Blond Haired, blue eyed = Nazi mind controlled slave...

Didn't they send one of them "Backstreet Boys" up into space? Oh yeah, I wonder why...he was the alien's message boy! The "Wardrobe Malfunction" is all part of their plot!

I can't believe that the American people could be so naive... :idunno:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Both former Presidents were wearing blue jackets and red ties... coincidence? I think not...;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Both former Presidents were wearing blue jackets and red ties... coincidence? I think not...;)
Yeah - and they were together.

Anyone else a little uncomfortable with all the unity between the two former presidents Clinton and Bush Sr.?

Rather melancholy, I think. I wanna be happy that opposing parties can come together for #1, disaster relief and #2, a favorite American sporting event. But...but...but... It's Bush ... and Clinton ... and the scandals ... and the polarity ... kinda makes you look at the two of them dressed as the Bobsy Twins and going forth to do good (ala The X-Presidents on SNL) and go ...

HUH?!?!?!?!?

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WHOOT WHOOT!!!

Go Pats!!!

Conspiracy? Dang, baby, are you bad-mouthing Belichick?!?!?!? :lol:

*mouse runs off to hide in Yankee Pride hidey-hole*

Latest Discussions