Superbowl Commercials....

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the Seirra Mist commercials are just annoying me....but I did like the Blockbuster Online using the mouse commercial :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That Snickers commercial was just wrong.
My husband is actually considering boycotting Snickers from this moment forward. :uhyeah:

I liked the Blockbuster commercial too.

I'm sure the Letterman fans appreciated the Oprah/Dave commercial.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't watch the Superbowl, thus I didn't see any of the commercials. This bothers me not at all... due to the increased hype, they have been getting more lurid, and stupider, in an attempt to garner more attention, for years.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They were actually quite tame this year ... anyone else notice?

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So does anyone know if any of the commercials are posted anywhere on the internet? Armed Forces Network saw fit to eliminate commercials from the Super bowl and replace them with their proprietary commercials....which suck. And are the same ALL THE TIME.....

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So does anyone know if any of the commercials are posted anywhere on the internet? Armed Forces Network saw fit to eliminate commercials from the Super bowl and replace them with their proprietary commercials....which suck. And are the same ALL THE TIME.....

http://www.youtube.com/superbowl

Enjoy!

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I like the Bud Light commercial where the guy throws a rock at the other guy. I also like the Doritos (sp) commercial, the first fan made one

B

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I didn't watch the Superbowl, thus I didn't see any of the commercials. This bothers me not at all... due to the increased hype, they have been getting more lurid, and stupider, in an attempt to garner more attention, for years.

True, but the same case could be made against the rest of the 'entertainment' industry.......which is why our TV time here in general is down markedly.

I did watch the game though........and while this will make all other CMA practitioners hate me forever, I absolutely howled at the tea commercial. The guy hikes to some remote Asian Monastery to learn why the tea is so beneficial - and the guy tells him. The traveler then asks "How do you know?"......The Wise Man tells him it's all on the tea bottle label......

Sorry!!!!!

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like the Bud Light commercial where the guy throws a rock at the other guy. I also like the Doritos (sp) commercial, the first fan made one

B

Those were cool. I think I recognized the place the Doritos one was made :)

i liked the one with Fed Ex in space. And the one with the "mouse". That was cute :)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How many of you :lfao: at the Sierra Mist commerical in the Dojo? C'mon ya'll have heard some of those answers some of the time. :D
No, uhh, grab my wrist THIS way!

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
The blockbuster mouse was pretty good.

i liked the snickers one as well but it got banned i figured it would but can understand why