Super Hero Network

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://www.worldsuperheroregistry.com/world_superhero_registry_gallery.htm

That will take you to the member page of the Super Hero Network. It turns out there are hundreds of costumed heroes around the world who wear their costumes in public, usually for minor things like protests and picking up litter.

The internet spawns and feeds subcultures, such as us martial artists, and it is interesting to see all of these people. Make sure you check out all of the interconnected Myspace pages of all of these "heroes."

I found a lot of fun things to look at from there.

AoG

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
"Police Sanctioned Independent Crime Fighter"

THAT should instill a certain level of peace and an overall feeling of security to the citizens of Jackson Michigan. lmao

i think "angle grinder man" is my new hero!!

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
superhero ...
"im super thanks for asking!"

ok, i just realized there was a youtube link, i tried (i REALLY tried) to watch at least one complete video. i think i got 40 seconds in before i just couldnt take anymore.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you scroll all the way down, you can find the "rejects",
superhero-like figures that are not included in the Superhero Registry because they do not meet our definition of Real-life Superheroes.
Could you imagine being submitted to this list and being rejected? Also, take a peek at some of the suggestions from the submission guidelines:

SECURE SUBMISSION
It is recommended that Anyone wishing to register their persona with the World Superhero Registry submit their application in the following manner.
♦ Submit your data on a CD, floppy disk or thumb drive mailed to the address provided.
♦ Buy the storage medium you use with cash, preferably during a sale.
♦ Never touch the storage medium unless you are wearing thick gloves.
<snip>
&#9830; When addressing the envelope, do not write the address by hand. Do not include a return address.
&#9830; Deposit your application in a mailbox as far from your potential area of operation as is possible.
There was more... mostly, it seemed to concern concealing one's "superhero identity".

By the way, I had trouble viewing this site in a Firefox tab - I had to open it using an extension that mimics IE; in straight Firefox, much of the "data" clumped together and was unreadable.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i think "angle grinder man" is my new hero!!

There were a bunch of articles about him when he first started his activites a few years back...

And after reading that site, it really makes me want to start a Supervillian group who goes around doing bad just to give these guys a real sense of credibility.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And after reading that site, it really makes me want to start a Supervillian group who goes around doing bad just to give these guys a real sense of credibility.

I'll join ya Cyro, just sign me up....I have 15 years in amature theatre experience playing the heavy..Ya think that qualifies me???

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
i WAS wondering why there wasnt a link to a supervillains list

that would be alot more fun, and much better pick up lines id bet.

Latest Discussions