Study Groups

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do any of the members have study groups or a small group of work out partners to work out with when the are not in class.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm trying to put one together, but its difficult finding people whom I trust that are also interested in learning. I think that having a training group would be an excellent experience for me, and be rather useful in developing my skills. I'll keep trying.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes myself along with three other adults we stay after three times a week and work on fine turning are Poomse and sparring techniques. GOD BLESS AMERICA

O

OC Kid

Im trying to meet people to get one going. Ive been emailing a guy who is local and were talking about setting up a work out.
I would definately like to get some thing going.

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I like to get together outside of class, I have a big basement and front yard... but it is difficult to arrange schedules, usually.

I met a BB who lives in my neighborhood, but he wanted me to pay him to come over and work out :idunno: I guess he's trying to start a new school or something. What he didn't realize is that 2 of the guys who are trying to come regularly are looking for a teacher... but if he doesn't want to come just for the fun of it then that's his loss.

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I love study groups, - we learn so much from eachother. I've always had training partners come over to work on forms, techs or get ready for tests, and even though i've recently switched schools, i still get together with some of them to work out on a pretty consistent basis. I'm lucky to have a space in my rec room - complete with mirror, wavemaster, kickpads etc. It's like my studio annex.

I am also really fortunate to have my spouse (pete) and son to workout with. It's been terrific.

Donna :asian:

Latest Discussions