stickfighting tournament in sacramento

thekuntawman

Purple Belt
Reaction score
my friend dexter labonog will be promoting a eskrima tournament as part of the lee-jet don kung fu tournament this month in sacramento. i was suppose to help him but i had an emergency to take me out of town (i am not in sacramento). i would like to invite everyone who has fighters to bring them, and he told me he need referees and judges. you can find his site at www.bahalana.com

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by thekuntawman
my friend dexter labonog will be promoting a eskrima tournament as part of the lee-jet don kung fu tournament this month in sacramento. i was suppose to help him but i had an emergency to take me out of town (i am not in sacramento). i would like to invite everyone who has fighters to bring them, and he told me he need referees and judges. you can find his site at www.bahalana.com

Even though you are not gong to be there, make sure you gives us an update, for all of us in the MId west and East who canot just drop by :D

bart

Brown Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm moving to Sacramento this summer (tomorrow actually!). I intend to be in the tournament if the date doesn't conflict with a WEKAF style tournament I'm going to be helping officiate at Mt San Antonio College in Walnut, California that same month.

It's padded stick using a helmet and gloves, but no body protector. It's continuous action so it should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be sure to write up a review of either one.

Latest Discussions