STICK IT UP THEIR BEHIND day

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This arrived in my inbox earlier today. I think it is a great idea, however anarchistic it may be.

I pass this along to anyone else who would like to participate in some civil mayhem.

Mike

P.S. I didn't choose the name for the day.

IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES DID NOT PURCHASE A DROP OF GASOLINE FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME, HE OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES.

AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OF OVER 4.6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES.
THEREFORE MAY 19TH HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR BEHIND" DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF GASOLINE THAT DAY.
THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.

WAITING ON THIS ADMIINSTRATION TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES THAT THE ARAB NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?
REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF GASOLINE GOING UP BUT AT THE SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT IS SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING MATERIALS, MEDICAL SUPPLIES ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE MAY 19TH A DAY THAT THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

R

rmcrobertson

Let me additionally recommend the Terry Bisson story, in which we receive a message from outer space: "TELL THEM THEY ARE ALL FULL OF **** AND THEY SHOULD **** OFF," (actual title of story), and nobody on earth understands it.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You are already controled by other corperations so why not one more? That sounds abit conspiraxy theory but think about it. I'm fee;ing to lazy to go o in depth into this but still. How much do you make your own of. That maens your alread paying what a corperation wants you to pay. Your being controled in the same manner as big oil controls you normally.
either A) Go with stop buying everything for a while to protest or
B) join me in unending apathy. Contro em as much as you want just don't let me see the strings guiding me around.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You can all blame the gas hikes on me. Earlier this year I took my aging station wagon off the road. Since then, gas prices have gone up 50+cents a gallon.

It has nothing to do with 200 different formulations of gas, a lack of refinery capacity, a back log at the docks, or unrest in South America, the Mid East or greedy corrupt polititions.

Sorry guys. Its all my fault.

:rofl:

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
You can all blame the gas hikes on me. Earlier this year I took my aging station wagon off the road. Since then, gas prices have gone up 50+cents a gallon.

It has nothing to do with 200 different formulations of gas, a lack of refinery capacity, a back log at the docks, or unrest in South America, the Mid East or greedy corrupt polititions.

Sorry guys. Its all my fault.

:rofl:

That's it Bob. You ever come to my town and there's gonna be trouble. That is if you're man enough. I'll show you the super secret Kenpo technique called "Kicking your ***." You know, us pizza guys have been wondering who's fault this was, so when you show up at my dojo, expect a large welcoming comittee. Unless you're to scared to admit that it's your fault in public, and choose instead to hide behind your little keyboard.

Hey everybody, that was a joke. Get it? Joke? Like ha, ha? I'm not really threatening anybody. I'm far to frightened to try something like that.

-Rob

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There is no way my fat posterier could hide behind a 'little keyboard'. ;)

Han-Mi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
the thing that is funny about these 1 day and 1 week boycotts of that gas companies is that everyone stocks up on gas the day before and gives them enough money to survive the boycott time. The only companies that suffer are the community distributers.

Latest Discussions