Steve Wynn Takes On Washington

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Got this link in my e-mail and watched it.
This guy, billionaire, hotelier, real-estate investor out of Las Vegas was reputed to be invited to the White-House after making this interview to have a "chat".
http://www.infowars.com/steve-wynn-takes-on-washington/

I say bully for him because someone does need to speak out against what has been happening in this country. The over spending and the debt increasing month by month, day by day.
Yes, among those millions of people I am afraid of where this country is going.
The former Soviet Union over spent themselves into oblivion and now is only a reflection of it's might and size. Re-renamed back to Russia and small states no longer aligned with them.

What happens to our country when we max out and finally crash? Will we crash? :idunno: Makes me wonder just where are we going to GET the money to pay the debt.

Personally I think we need to abolish the Federal Reserve Bank and let the U.S. Government print it's own money and establish it's OWN economy rather than borrow and borrow and borrow and pay interest each time they borrow.

What do you think of Mr. Wynn's rant?

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bad idea. That is how the (for example) the economies from Pre-WW2 Germany and Congo collapsed: by just printing money to pay debts.

Don't blame the Fed for this. The Economy is already your own. The US government IS in control of it. They just don't give a bleep about balancing the budget or repaying the debt. If you think that the fed is to blame, then you are missing the part where your government just decides to spend more money than they have. THAT is the problem that needs to be solved.

Whether they print the money themselves is inconsequential. And if they print more than they should, then that will just create the same circumstances as in pre-ww2 Germany, where the entire economy crashes because the value of money and savings just collapses

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What do you think of Mr. Wynn's rant?

What do I think?

I think his occupancy rate is down because American families are cutting back on non-essential spending. As such, he crafted a way to remind a good chunk of the Western world that he owns nice hotels in Vegas....without spending any money on advertising.

Brilliant move by Mr. Wynn.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
And he is so concerned about the US economy that he is moving a chunk of his corporation to tax sheltered Macau.

Latest Discussions