The USA is at it again!!

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don’t worry I’m sure Iran and the Taliban will also send immediate aid as well…..
And so they should! It is after all the area of Pakistan they control!! :p I'd be expecting that Al Qaeda might pitch in and lend a hand too.

adamx

White Belt
Reaction score
This boggles my mind we go to help yet we are still considered evil. Same thing happened a few years back with that earthquake in Iran a few years back. We go to help they except the help. Then we leave, and somehow we are still evil.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
The US has given more more aid than anyone else in history. In spite of this you're right--We are still considered evil. I guess, considering our domestic state's condition, we are better off just keeping all of our aid in house and helping ourselves.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
The US has given more more aid than anyone else in history. In spite of this you're right--We are still considered evil. I guess, considering our domestic state's condition, we are better off just keeping all of our aid in house and helping ourselves.

I tried to tell people that ten years ago. "What? Fix our own problems first, are you nuts?"