Starting my Journey

Tai Chi Killa

White Belt
Reaction score
What's up everybody,

My name is Jason, I'm 30 years old and just started talking classes 2 months ago to improve my health. I am currently studying Muay Thai, Hapkido, & Jhoon Rhee TKD in Chandler Arizona at JBMAA. Other than martial arts I'm into turntablism (scratching vinyl records) and racing Motorcycles ( currently running a Kawasaki ninja 250r) . I look forward to jumping in on some of threads for advice and chatting it up with everyone...
:bangahead:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
What's up everybody,

My name is Jason, I'm 30 years old and just started talking classes 2 months ago to improve my health. I am currently studying Muay Thai, Hapkido, & Jhoon Rhee TKD in Chandler Arizona at JBMAA. Other than martial arts I'm into turntablism (scratching vinyl records) and racing Motorcycles ( currently running a Kawasaki ninja 250r) . I look forward to jumping in on some of threads for advice and chatting it up with everyone...
Sounds like fun. My favorite channel on Pandora for jiu jitsu class is turntablism and beat science. I've always enjoyed it.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What's up everybody,

Welcome to MT!

I *play* vinyl records, but I'm guessing we have different interests in that area. :)

Anyway, have a great time and welcome again.

OP
T

Tai Chi Killa

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the Welcomes Chris and Bill...

Bill, I'm into all types of music and my vinyl collection is pretty extensive through all the genres. Do you collect anything specific or have any favorites?